Custom Chalkboard Signs
Increase foot traffic with these classic, handwritten signs.
• Easy to write on, erase and wash
• Boards slide in and out for quick setup
• Lightweight, wooden frame (included) folds for flat storage
• Liquid chalk pens keep mess to a minimum
A nice way to display handwritten messages, menus and art for attention.
People walking by your business aren’t just pedestrians – they’re potential customers. Make an impression with our two-sided, standing chalkboard signs. Lightweight and portable, they’re easy to set up, store and pack. And with boards that slide in and out in seconds, you can change up your message anytime.
Need chalk to go with your new sign? We recommend our liquid chalk pens, which give incredibly sharp, clear lines – with no dust, residue or mess.
Need a more professional look? Take a look at our A-frame signs.
• When set up, the legs are 23" apart (from the bottom of the front legs to the bottom of the back legs).
• When set up, the total height is 34".
• The legs (on both the front and back) are 21.75" apart.
• The sign (boards and stand together) weighs 14.8 lbs.
• The writing surface is 3 mm thick, and measures 26" (at its highest point) x 18.5" (width).
• The frame is made of hardwood, painted in a black finish.
• The writing surface is made of a high pressure laminate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the measurements of your chalkboard signs?
A: The total height of our chalkboard signs is 34”. The depth is around 23” and the legs on the front and back are 21.75” apart.
Q: What type of paint do you use for the black finish?
A: We use chalk board finishing paint.
Q: What is the frame made of?
A: The frame is made of hardwood, painted in a black finish.
Q: What shipping options are available? Are there any shipping restrictions?
A: You can choose one of these options at checkout: 3,5 or 8 business days. We don’t ship to PO boxes.